Sunday, April 20, 2014

Amber's Beach Baptism on Easter Sunday

Today was one of the happiest days of my life! Not only was today Resurrection Sunday, but my oldest daughter, Amber (who just turned 11), was baptized at the beach in front of her family and friends. I don't have any pictures of the baptism because I was taking a video, but here are a few before and after shots. The video is at the bottom, below all of the pictures. Amber received a Bible from our pastor, Phil, and people were asked to write in the Bible, if they wished. This is part of what I wrote, "Amber, I am so proud of you today, not for what you did (being baptized) but for who you are (a child of God). You love God and love others so well..."


The family at the beach.

Eric and Phil about to baptize Amber.

Eric, Amber & Phil.

The study Bible Amber received, with her name engraved on the cover.



Amber's Baptism Video





No comments: