Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Autumn's Lalaloopsy Birthday Party

Autumn turned 8 this weekend! We threw a Lalaloopsy party for her, themed out to the max! Everyone had a wonderful time, but I think I may have had the most fun! Here's lots of Lala-pictures!

The birthday girl, Autumn. We gave her "Teddy Honey Pots" for her birthday and dressed her up to match the doll. We borrowed the pink wig and pieced together her outfit from things she had in her closet!

Autumn and mommy!

Autumn and daddy!
The Lala-guests!

The Lala-cake I made!

The Lala-table. I made the big buttons from dollar-store plates. For the button "holes," I punched out black circles and glued them to the plates.

I made button flowers and placed them in a little flower pot for decoration. I also glued a button the the end of each fork.

We used spools of thread and Autumn's mini Lalaloopsy dolls to decorate the table.

Lala-crafts. The girls colored pictures of Lalaloopsy dolls. They also designed their own Lalaloopsy dolls from a template and made bracelets out of buttons and stretchy string. 

I made this Lala-face and each girl had their picture taken. I will print out the pictures and include them with the "thank you" cards we send.

I made this game: "Pin the Crown on Jewel Sparkles."

After the party, the girls got to take home their crown to use on their own dolls.

Button Toss: each girl got 5 buttons to toss into the bucket.






Another game: Autumn hid Jewel's crown and the girls tried to find it. We also placed buttons around the house and the girls had to find them. The one with the most buttons was the winner.


No comments: