Sunday, December 2, 2012

Small Town Football Team Wins BIG!!!!

If you've read my blog posts for a few years, you know that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE high school football. So, it was no surprise when I cried, literally cried, when I read this title on the internet after the championship game last night.

"Nordhoff wins program's first CIF football title."

Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about! The team has never won, not ever, in its 103-year existence.

It was an away game, but we got little updates from our friends who were there at the game, via texting. I never heard the final score, though, so I went on the web and was overjoyed to read that they had WON!!! With a final score of 31-14, the Nordhoff High School football team took the CIF Southern Section Northwest Division championship title.

Okay, now I need to get another kleenix!

No comments: