Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My book has been published!

I have some extremely exciting news! The book of short stories that I've been working on for several years was just published with Outskirts Press!!!! This is a dream-come-true for me. The title is "From the Pavement to the Park Bench." Here's what it's about...

From The Pavement To The Park Bench is a book of short stories written to encourage the weary and to inspire readers to deepen their love for God and others. Inside these pages you will read about the author's journeys as a wife, mother, volunteer youth mentor and active member of her community. If you need encouragement as a mom of young children, find it in these humorous stories. If you want to be challenged to step out of your comfort zone and love people who often are overlooked, read these touching accounts. This book of true stories is for men and women of all ages and is sure to bring a smile to your face as you learn to look at ordinary events in a new light.

You may buy it on Amazon at:
http://www.amazon.com/Pavement-Park-Bench-Little-Stories/dp/1432786520/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329082735&sr=8-1

If you do read it, let me know what you think. AND IF YOU COULD WRITE A POSITIVE (5 STAR) REVIEW ON AMAZON.COM, THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL!!! People who don't know me and may want to buy my book on Amazon, generally won't buy a book that hasn't been reviewed. Thanks!

And feel free to tell everyone you know about my book. One friend posted it on her FB page. Yay!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! WHOO HOO! Wow...your mom would be so proud. I will be buying a copy soon. God bless!