Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas at the Hodge Lodge

It was my goal to post these Christmas 2011 pictures while it was still 2011. My dad came to visit for a week and spent Christmas with us. The girls had a great time with both their grandfathers. It was a nice, quiet Christmas this year.


Cute Christmas Couple!

We got these dresses at a thrift store. I curled their hair. The girls looked adorable.

Weeks ago...Eric, Autumn, Taylor & Amber decorating the tree. I helped, too, but mainly as the photographer!

The two grandpas. We celebrated Christmas with Eric's dad a week early, before he headed off to see the other grandkids.

Me and my dad!

Papa Gow and his two cuties!

Seeing Santa on Christmas Eve!

Christmas dinner!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Your photos are beautiful!! I am so happy to see them. Your dad looks great as do all of you! God bless you and hope you have a wonderful 2012!