Saturday, June 11, 2011

Graduations, Anniversary, Reunion

A lot has happened in the past 12 days. May 31 I picked up my sister, Deborah, from the airport...June 1 Deborah cut everyone's hair in the Hodge Lodge...June 2 Autumn graduated from preschool...June 2 (right after the preschool ceremony), Eric and I went to Avila Beach for 5 days for our 15th anniversary...June 8 I took my sister back to the airport...June 9 I did lots of laundry...June 10 I did lots of laundry...June 11 (today) we all went to Santa Barbara to celebrate Eric's cousin Grace's graduation from UCSB--and to have a huge Hodge family reunion! Whew! I need another vacation!

Kindergarten, here I come!

The happy graduate & mommy!

Auntie Deborah gave the girls new looks!

Anniversary dinner at Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort, where we stayed.

We biked or walked almost everywhere!

Congratulations, Cousin Grace!

The Hodge family (most of them)!

Eric and his sisters, Amy & Sonja. I can never get a serious picture of those three!

Cousins: Amber, Sarah & Autumn. I can never get a serious pic of them, either. Hmmm...I wonder why?

1 comment:

Michele said...

Great pictures! Love everyone's haircuts. Glad you got away though, sounds like a busy, but wonderful time.