Wednesday, June 1, 2011

15 Wonderful Years!!!

Today is the 15th wedding anniversary for me and my sweet husband, Eric. Tomorrow--after Autumn graduates from preschool--Eric and I are going to Sycamore Mineral Springs (near Avila Beach) for 5 days! My sister, Deborah, will be entertaining the girls while we are gone. She's been here only 24 hours and has them spoiled rotten! Ha ha!! Words can not describe how grateful I am to God for bringing me and Eric together. After our first date (15 3/4 years ago) I knew Eric was "the one" for me. He was--and still remains to be--my knight in shinning armor.

3 comments:

ATSmith said...

yeah!! congrats and have sooo much fun!!

Shae said...

Happy Anniversary! And have fun on your 5 day vacation!!! :)

Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary! What a special time together--what a neat time for your girls to have with their aunt!