Monday, March 14, 2011

Classroom changes

My headaches are gone (I didn't post about it because I sent out an email). In their place, I have renewed energy. Those of you who know me well, know what that means--organization central! And so, I have been working on little projects over the past 10 days. Eric told me to pace myself, so I did--until Saturday when I bought this cute little book rack at a garage sale for $15. I had been looking for one for three years, ever since we started homeschooling. However, the cheapest one I could find cost $100. I gave up my search and was delighted to find this Saturday at a little garage sale It has two sides and a lot of room for books.

I didn't buy it right away, rather I went home, surveyed my dining room and determined if it would fit. I returned at 2:00, thinking that it would be gone. When it wasn't, I knew it was "meant to be." So, I came home and "had to" juggle around the furniture, moving the big bookcase out of the homeschool room and into the dining room to make room for the new addition. Then--of course--I had to do some more organizing and re-decorating and by Sunday night I had fulfilled my longing to organize something.


Now, doesn't that look like a fun classroom?

2 comments:

BeccaG said...

so cute! and glad you are feeling better.

heidibelle said...

That is awesome Christine...