Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Reverse Crank Calling

Tonight I was in the kitchen making apple crisp when our home phone rang. Eric answered it. The man on the other line asked if we were selling a motor home. Eric said no. He asked if we were sure. Thinking it might be work-related, Eric said, "No, but I've worked on motor homes." Then Eric suggested that maybe the man dialed the wrong area code.

A few minutes later, the phone rang again. It was the same man. Eric put the phone on speaker and answered it. The man said that we had called him. Eric said that he called us. The man then asked, "What's your name?" I waved to Eric from the kitchen and shook my head. Eric said, "Fred." The man said, "Noooo?" Eric said, "Fred Flintstone." We all started laughing; the girls thought it was so funny. The man heard all of us laugh, so Eric hung up.

I really wanted the man to call back again so I could answer the phone and say, "This is Wilma speaking."

1 comment:

Jeg sveder said...

I love your blog!:)
CHeck this out and join mine:
http://svederbare.blogspot.com/