Friday, October 1, 2010

October

October is my favorite month, and it's not just because my birthday is in October. Here's the other reasons:

- Halloween--one of my favorite holidays. I love to dress up!
-Fall--some time this month, we get the cooler fall weather (although it's debatable this year).
- Decorating the house for Harvest is so much fun, especially now that the girls are a bit older!
- Croptoberfest (3 days of scrapbooking) is in October. Need I say more!
- It's the only time of the year that I am in touch with my "orange side."
- I get to drink coffee out of my big mug that's shaped like a piece of candy corn (like I'm doing right now).
- The changing of the colors. A few trees on our block are just beautiful with red and orange leaves.
- Baking, baking, baking!!!
- You can leave the cobwebs up and people will think they are a part of the decorations!

Do you like fall? Why?

Happy Harvest!!!

4 comments:

frisky said...

I even leave the spiders so they can eat the ants. It's the CIRCLE OF LIFE......

Michele said...

I love Fall too, although in Phoenix, you have to make your own. I am also drinking out of my 'Fall mug' and I have some Debbie Mumm Halloween plates that I put up in my kitchen. I also love to start baking pumpkin bread and let's not forget the pumpkin spice lattes!! :-)

Christine H. said...

Oh my, I totally forgot about the Pumpkin lattes! Add that to my list! Yum!!!

Ryan said...

I love October skies, although I haven't been able to see it through the clouds.