Friday, August 20, 2010

Getting Ready

Today I am sharpening pencils, gathering reward stickers, organizing books, going over curriculum, finding flash cards, typing out a schedule, dusting off my desk and getting excited about teaching on Tuesday!

Amber will be in second grade--it's hard to believe that myself! Autumn will be in her last year at Noah's Ark Preschool, in pre-kindergarten! So my day also was filled with packing extra clothes for her, going over parent information, getting teacher gifts ready and dusting off Autumn's lunchbox.

Of course, that means that I had a large cup of coffee at breakfast, a few chocolate-covered espresso beans with lunch and I just finished an ice-blended peppermint mocha. I think I'm ready for school.

4 comments:

Michele said...

Love it! Drink a mocha for me!

Christine H. said...

Um, I think I've had enough caffeine for one day! : )

Ryan said...

Totally just remembered to call you. It's 10:30 so I assume it's too late.
I'd text you to check but... :-)

Sorry. Call me in the AM if you needed something before church. Otherwise I will see you there.

Christine H. said...

Nope. I got the answer to my question...we bought a computer for me today. Thanks anyway. And, we're always up until 10:30 for sure. See you tomorrow!