Friday, April 2, 2010

Booking my Blog

Next month will be the 3-year-anniversary of my blog! In celebration, I've decided to publish these stories. I've researched various ways to do this and several companies, and I found that I like Blog2Print the best. I'm going to have them make my blog into a book. Since I've started blogging, I've written less in my journal and in the journals I keep for the girls, so I decided that I'd better save these stories in case the blogger world crashes and my writings are lost forever. I am so excited about this and I can't wait to see the finished product. So, after posting this little ditty, I am going to order my book.

Happy Anniversary Hodge Lodge Blog!

4 comments:

Michele said...

What a great idea!! Thanks again for sharing your life and your heart with us all.

MaryLou said...

Christine... I have missed you all sooo much! Since Jeff and Heidi moved, I have lost track of all their friends.
So, I started tracking down some of my favorites! I remembered that I had seen you comment on her blogs sometimes, and hey, here's your blog! I started one, but don't think I ever actually "published" it! Perhaps I should dig it out...
Please greet Larissa, Gina, Cora...the ladies there for me. Hugs and much love,
MaryLou (LuLu) Do you do snapfish? I have an album on there from my trip to visit Jeff etc. in France in March. Call me sometime...
408-274-7678

Christine H. said...

MaryLou,
Yes I am on Snapfish. I would love to see your photos from France! I'll email you with my email address. I miss you, too.

Kathy said...

I LOOVE this idea and have looked into it too.