Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Craziness?

I haven't been blogging much because of my headaches, but I thought this was cute. It happened a few weeks ago and I wrote it down on a little piece of paper and am just now getting around to blogging about it...

Amber, who is 6, "helps out" in the toddler room on Wednesdays during the ladies Bible study. A few weeks ago we got in the car after Bible study and I had a CD playing in the car. Autumn asked me to turn it up and after cranking up the dial, Amber said, "I don't want music on right now. All the kids were really crazy today and I want to settle down from all the craziness."

This is not the first time she has mentioned the toddler room being a little out of control. I just had to laugh!

2 comments:

Mom Martha said...

We all can agree with her on this one! Smart girl you have there!

Rebecca said...

HAha!! This is a good job for her. Preparation!