Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My brain is about to explode!

All day long, Amber had asked me deep questions. Here are a few that I can remember:

How did the men who wrote the Bible know what to write?

What does faithful mean?

What does loyalty mean?

How did (young life teen) become a foster child?

She asked me a math question, too, but since math is my weakness, I can't even remember the question.

She asked more than just these, and I attempted to answer each one to the best of my knowledge. When I was putting her to bed, she asked me one more question about my age and my mom, etc. I was so tired that I said--in a sweet tone, "Amber, you've asked so many question today that I just can't answer one more, sweetie."

She said, "But they've all been good questions." I agreed with her and kissed her good-night.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Hi Christine this is hannah goeglein again. I was wondering what your address is so I can send you my card. Sorry you are going to get it late.
can you email it to me? thank you
Hannah hannahgkate@gmail.com