Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hard Day

Amber is a helper in the toddler room on Wednesday mornings during the women's Bible study I attend. She reads to the little ones and helps the teachers give out the snacks. She loves younger kids. Today as we drove home in the car, I asked her about her morning.

Amber let out a big sigh and said, "It was a hard day today. We had three spills at the snack table. It was very noisy when I read my book. Suzie hit another kid. And we had to put away the balls because Johnny threw one at his brother."



* Names were changed to protect the innocent.

5 comments:

hestermom said...

Wow, what great practice for her!! That is an amazing opportunity for her, sounds like it is a win-win!

Christine H. said...

Yes, and it was so adorable when she recounted to me what she thought was a "hard day." It's all a matter of perspective.

frisky said...

My kid isn't so innocent, you can tell me. ;)

Christine H. said...

Funny you should say that Gina....

frisky said...

I knew it!