Thursday, August 13, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things...

It's been four days since we returned from Woodleaf. The first day was spent taking my sister to the airport and buying necessities like pull-ups & toilet paper from Target. The next two days were spent playing with my girls while doing laundry, more than normal because everything including shoes and backpacks had to be washed (Woodleaf dirt is the worst). Today is "computer catch-up day." I've done all of the Facebook stuff (ignoring almost all of the invites and gifts people sent me--sorry). Then I read all of my friend's blogs--not commenting on them because that would take too much time--sorry. I've uploaded, deleted and enhanced pictures from camp and from the time spent with my sister before camp. And now I am sending out a quick blog before having a late lunch with my girls. There's so much to blog about, but I will have to do that later. I just wanted to send out a quick "hello" to everyone...

2 comments:

frisky said...

I've missed you and look forward to hearing/reading all about camp. We've been crazy busy too and I'm finally getting a chance to catch up on all the blogs I stalk - I mean read.

Kathy said...

Being away makes you appreciate all that you DO when you are home, huh?

Looks like you had a great trip!