Wednesday, June 3, 2009

13 Years!


We went out to dinner for our 13th anniversary tonight. When we told our waitress we've been married 13 years, she said, "Did you get married at age 10? You look so young!" Then on our way out, the hostess said to Eric, "You sure robbed the cradle when you got married." Since I'm 6 yrs older than Eric, I was pretty jazzed! So, of course, Suzanne's Cuisine is now our favorite restaurant! : )
Also, when we were sharing a martini, waiting for our dinner, a lady at the next table smiled at me. I smiled back. Then she came over and gave us a twenty dollar bill and said, "Your drink is on me. I think you two are so sweet and I'm living vicariously through you. Happy anniversary." Wow--that was so sweet! It was a wonderful anniversary!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ha!! That's an awesome thirteenth anniversary gift she gave you guys! :) Happy anniversary!!

Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Christine H. said...

Becky, I added something to the story that I forgot to put there...you'll have to read it...it's neat.

Rebecca said...

Wow, God really felt like blessing you guys!! :)

Christine H. said...

Yes, and we were out of money and that was a nice treat, meaning we didn't have to rob money from the gasoline fund to pay for dessert! : )