Saturday, April 11, 2009

So that's where they are!

I am always scrambling to find a pen in the house. Why? Because every time I put a few new pens in the pen cup by the phone, Eric takes them to work with him, never to be returned. Now we have two lonely pencils in the cup because Eric doesn't steal the pencils. Eric even bought a box of pens once and we doled them out to him every few days, but all too soon the box was empty. I never really thought about where all of the pens go and why Eric has to keep stealing my pens every few days--until today. Eric just got back from the car wash where he cleaned out his truck. Below is a picture of what he handed me--22 pens, one sharpie and one pencil. So that's where they went--in between the seats, under the seats, on the dashboard, in the glove box...Now we'll start the doling-out process all over again. I wonder how long it will take for him to deplete 22 pens. I'll let you know.

No comments: