Thursday, March 12, 2009

This is what my babysitter does

I have an amazing babysitter, Andrea (and no, you may not have her phone number). Last year she watched my girls every Wednesday for four hours so I could go to Bible study and work out at Curves. She still watches them in the evenings about once a week so Eric and I can go out on a date. She is a beautiful artist, although she'd never admit to that. She does crafts with my girls every time she's with them, and makes things from scratch such as paper dolls--yes, she draws the dolls, cuts them out and makes dresses and teeny-tiny accessories for them. She once made a chest of drawers where the drawer actually opens--all from paper. She also makes jewelry with the girls from pieces of scrap paper I leave them. Here's some photos of her work.

Paper Doll and accessories

Lipstick, compact, blush, eye shadow


More accessories


Chest of drawers with opening drawer to store the accessories

Crown, earrings, necklace, bracelet

2 comments:

heidibelle said...

That is so fun!!!

Dave & Katie said...

Wow! I'm impressed! That must be so much fun for the girls!