* Three weeks ago our fridge died, so our sweet neighbor gave us her spare fridge. I'll have to blog about that, it's a funny story. Anyway, when it runs, it makes this noise that sounds like a ship from outer space. Even Eric can hear it. It sounds like aliens are landing in our kitchen.
* Two weeks ago we switched out our defective Arrowhead water cooler for one that worked and also upgraded to an energy efficient model. When it runs, it makes a lot more noise than the old model. Eric can not tell the difference.
* Three days ago our heater started making a noise at the end of it's running cycle. When it stops, it makes a squeaky noise like a creaky door that needs oiling. The heater is right outside our bedroom door!
* The ceiling fans in the bedrooms make a clickety-click noise. It's been like that since Eric and his dad installed them last year. And yes, we have had to use the ceiling fans already this year!* Lately, I've been hearing voices in my head, too. Just kidding!
* In the spin cycle, our washer sounds like an airplane taking off. It's always sounded like that!
* We have a family of owls living in the tree outside our bedroom and they hoot all night long.
I don't like obscure noises, especially faint ones. Help! (No, I'm fine really, I think!)