Friday, February 27, 2009

Papa & Nana Visit from Arizona










My parents came to visit last Saturday and left for home (Sun City, Ariz.) on Wednesday. We had a wonderful visit, and the girls really enjoyed their "Nana & Papa time." Eric and I enjoyed going out two nights in a row with free babysitters at home watching the girls. : )
One night we took my parents to our favorite restaurant in Ojai, The Farmer & The Cook. On the way home, we were at a stop sign and three cars drove by. My dad (who is a good jokester) said, "Three cars, it must be rush hour!" Ha ha!!
My mom brought her wedding dress and gave it to the girls to put in the dress-up drawer. It is old and fragile and ripping in places, but Amber loved wearing it and has worn it every day since. It fit her well, too, except that it is too long. Enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

Thankful Paul said...

Hello! :)

hestermom said...

When I saw all the snapfish pictures, that last picture you have posted here really stood out to me. It is a beautiful picture of you, you look great!!

Christine H. said...

Awwww, thanks!!!

Melanie said...

Looks like a great visit. Great pictures!!