Monday, November 10, 2008

I can't hear you!

I have so much to blog about but no time or energy to do it, so I'll post this little ditty...

Our phone lines are down. They went down yesterday evening and we won't have phone service again until sometime tomorrow. We still have Internet, though, so I don't get it. Of course, I don't understand anything having to do with science and technology! Anyway, I don't own a cell phone and so I am really without communication. But it has been so nice. Besides the kids making noise, the house has been quiet and it's nice not having the phone ring. Too bad the lines didn't go down the last three days of elections. Now that would have been nice!

1 comment:

frisky said...

And too bad the post office couldn't stop delivering mail for those few days too!