Monday, November 3, 2008

Facebook

I think I joined Facebook just now. I created an account and uploaded a picture to my page. Now I don't know what to do. I am way confused. Help!

I really didn't want to join Facebook (sorry Lysa), but my sister-in-law (Eric's sister) in Canada just joined and it is a good way to keep in contact with her. So, I did it. I really don't have time for Facebook, and that is why I hadn't joined. However, I did it for Amy. But now I don't know what to do. I don't even know what Facebook is, really. Is there a "Facebook for Dummies" book?

I am just rambling.

4 comments:

Michele said...

I know how you feel- it can be intimidating! I got on because of my nephews, but now have reconnected with high school and college friends and almost all of my family is on there. I wish I was there so I could show you how to use it and not get overwhelmed. Basically, you just need to take some time one night and maybe look at some other people's pages- you can't be friends with anyone without them asking you or you asking them, so it's pretty safe. Just make sure that whenever you set anything up you put that only your friends can look at it. I could go on, but those are my initial thoughts. If you want me to send you a friend's request I will, or I can wait until you're ready :-)

heidibelle said...

Ok... I just got on and searched for you. There are a lot of Christine Hodges out there! I didn't find you yet. But when I do I'll request to be your friend! :) You'll get used to it!

frisky said...

Okay, now I'm going to try to look for you, too.

LysaLy said...

It is OK!!!! It is just one way to keep in touch with a LOT of people in one place. Totally ignore all of the games and applications. THAT can be overwhelming and a great big waste of time.
Just look at my friend list and add anyone from TGB you care to keep up with.
I know I check your blog, too! It is way more informative! :)