Sunday, October 19, 2008

Harvest at the Hodge Lodge

I love fall! It's just about my favorite time of the year. Technically Christmas is three days after fall ends, but the Christmas season is in the fall. So that makes fall "just about my favorite" season. I love dressing up for Halloween, I love making the huge Thanksgiving feast and entertaining guests and I love the Christmas season. Last week I decorated the house for harvest. I have two big boxes full of decorations. Here's some pictures for those of you you live too far away to stop in. The first picture is the shelf I gave Amber to decorate. She chose decorations that aren't fragile and she was very proud of her display. She said, "Mommy, you aren't going to rearrange these, are you?" I assured her that her shelf was safe. If you live close-by, come over for a mocha.

1 comment:

frisky said...

Now if we can just get the weather to cool down a little bit.
I love that Amber asked if you were going to rearrange the shelf. I have such a hard time not cleaning up the kids' room after they clean it themselves. You know my "CDO" ways!