Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tim Who?

Today we got a postcard in the mail from "Hill Billy Tim." It said: Howdy Eric. Greetings from the Loony Toons East. See you guys next week.

I looked at the hand-written return address. It was a P.O. Box in St. David, AZ. "That's funny," I thought. "I didn't know there was a city or town named St. David in Arizona." I called my dad in Arizona, and he told me he's never heard of the place, either. I Googled it and there is--in fact--a St. David in Arizona. It's about two hours from civilization and has an episcopal church and a monastery. We don't know anyone in that part of the country.

Still stumped, Eric asked me where the card was postmarked. It was stamped, Cleveland, Ohio. We don't know a soul in Ohio, either. Well, I hope "Tim" is not planning on staying with us when he visits next week, since we haven't the foggiest idea who he is!

I think some jokester, or monk, has way too much time on his hands.

2 comments:

frisky said...

Oh, that's kind of creepy, I would move if I were paranoid like that. Yep, if you wanna come stay with us for the week, that's fine with me.

Jeff Frazee said...

Better yet... give the monk Gina's address. Of course, I'm not sure how comfortable a monk would be in the Frisk Farm.