Sunday, July 20, 2008

Crosswords & Door Signs

I just finished solving the Longest Crossword Book In The World. Really! At least that's the name of it. This crossword puzzle book is 20-feet-long and has more than 2100 clues. I bought it awhile back and finished it yesterday. It was fun! It folds like an accordion into the normal size of a book. I've always enjoyed crosswords, but this one has been my favorite. I think I'll log onto Amazon.com and see if I can find another edition. Mine was the blue edition and I bought it while on vacation.

In other news, Amber made her first door sign. She colored this over-sized coloring book page, tore it out and was wondering where she should put it. We decided the door of the room she shares with Autumn would be the perfect place. Then she asked me how to spell "Kids Allowed" and wrote it at the top. I have no idea where she came up with that, but I thought it was just too cute. I'm glad she didn't put "Kids Only." Ha Ha!

2 comments:

ATSmith said...

Wow ... great coloring and great statement. I haven't done a crossword puzzle in forever ...

Melanie said...

Very impressive. I was just about to post about trying to finish a cookbook! :) Now you have definitely motivated me.