Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sisters!

My sister, Deborah, is visiting from Centennial, Colorado (near Denver). She arrived yesterday afternoon and will be here for a week! She's going to watch Amber and Autumn for two days (Tues.-Wed.) so Eric and I can go on an overnight trip to Sycamore Hot Springs for our 12th Anniversary (which is today).

The girls have been thoroughly enjoying their auntie. Last night Deborah and I participated in the Great Race/Poker Run at church and Amber cried when we left. I explained to her that Deborah will be here for seven more days.

Here's some pictures. I might not be blogging much this week.

7 comments:

ATSmith said...

Great pics. Beautiful smiles. Have fun on your anniversary trip and congrats on 12 years! You better come back with a picture of you and Eric kissing ... and standing prom-style by the lake ... so Gina can give you grief : ) Hee hee ...

hestermom said...

Yes, congratulations on celebrating twelve years together!! Hope your get away is relaxing, romantic, and wonderful!

heidibelle said...

I'm so glad you are getting away. Wish we were there to keep the girls for you. And I hope your time with your sister is awesome!!! Enjoy...

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary!! And hooray for baby-sitting aunties!

Dave & Katie said...

Happy Anniversary! Amber was so cute at church last Sunday, saying all the verses.

frisky said...

Yah, I'm waiting for that picture, Christine!! Mwah-ha-ha-ha!!!

Kari said...

congrats - great pics too - :)