Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Under Construction!

It's my 1-year blogging anniversary! So to celebrate, I decided to change the look of my blog. I added a picture of our house, changed our family picture and changed the colors. I started this process at 10:30ish and it's almost midnight. After I thought I was finished, I looked at my blog and said to myself, "It doesn't look any different than before." But, of course, I've looked at it 100 times in the past hour. Now I am too tired to even think about it anymore. Tomorrow maybe it will look new and fun to me. What do you think?

5 comments:

heidibelle said...

I love the new look... and YES, it does look different. What did you think in the light of a new day.?

mandrews said...

I dig the new look Christine! Good job!

Christine H. said...

Yes, I like it today. It looks very bright. And it does look new. I might still fiddle with it. Thanks!

frisky said...

I like the new remodel! It looks good! You've inspired me to start thinking about re-doing mine. Hmmm.

ATSmith said...

I like it too : ) The red goes well with the fam. picture.