Thursday, May 1, 2008

Klutz!

Today after my daughter's 5-year checkup/followup, we were walking down the stairs to the car. Rewind to the walk up the stairs on the way to the office. Amber Shea asked, "Why are we taking the stairs, mommy?" I answered, "Because it's good to take the stairs whenever we can. It's good exercise." Yeah, well it's not very good exercise if your feet decide to skip a few steps and you tumble down the rest of the way. I fell about four or five steps to the landing, holding on to my 2-year-old's hand and bringing her down with me. Autumn landed face down and started screaming. She was actually fine, just startled. I, on the other hand, have a nice raspberry on the top of my foot/ankle and a very sore right side of my body. What a great thing to do the day before the Women's Retreat! Oh well...

And I want to thank all of you for coming to my pity party. I hope you had a good time. Watch your step on the way out...literally!

1 comment:

mandrews said...

Holy MOly! Christine that is totally something that I would have done. I'm sorry you fell... isn't it funny how sometimes parts of our bodies decide that they don't want to work... maybe they should tell us before they boycott... take a picture of the raspberry please!!!