Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Where have all the bloggers gone?

Okay, so now that you have that song in your head, I was just wondering why all of us usual bloggers are posting, like, once a week now (except Becky who seems to have way too much time on her hands! : ) ) I seem to be running out of time at the end of the day, running out of energy to blog and running out of good blogging material. My children need to do something brilliant or funny so I can post about them. : ) I do have a few blogs in my mind, but that darn writer's block is still prevalent. Next week I'll tell you about the awesome After-Prom Party that I chaperoned last Saturday/Sunday and the upcoming Women's Retreat I'm going on in two days. Until then...

3 comments:

heidibelle said...

Oh Christine... that is so crazy. I'm glad you were not hurt worse!

Rebecca said...

So. . . What are you trying to say? ;)

Christine H. said...

I was just kidding, Becky! I knew you could take it! But you do live in the middle of nowhere, pregnant and on modified bed-rest, so you are forced to blog often, right?!!! I love readig your blogs, even if I don't comment on them all! You are a talented writer!