Monday, April 14, 2008

Crop 'Til You Drop


This weekend I got to do my most favorite hobby in the whole world: Scrapbooking! And one of my closest friends in the whole world, Heidi, drove down from San Jose with her 4-week-old, Zachariah. Scrapbooking and hanging out with friends and getting to cuddle with a newborn...I'm speechless! (And that doesn't happen very often): ) We scrapbooked from noon-9 p.m. Thursday, from 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Friday and from 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturday! I finished an entire album. Whew! Below are some pictures of the weekend.


Me and Heidi
Heidi and her son, Zachariah Job

Me and Zach

Penny (who hosted Scrapbook
Weekend) and Zach

Heidi's scrapbook page (but I made Nemo for

her--I was so proud!)


The "after-scrapbooking party" at Carrows.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, that's a TON of scrapbooking! And that's so cool that Heidi came down and you got baby hugs and everything!! Sigh.

heidibelle said...

Wow!!! It sure was fun. I really enjoyed spending all that time with you! Zach saw the DR today and is 11 Pounds!

frisky said...

That looked like so much fun!!
I'm glad I got my baby fix, too!

Melanie said...

How fun! I am doing a weekend of scrapbooking in August and can hardly wait. :) I hope I can get a whole album done like you! That is awesome!