Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stuff Mart

The new Target in the mall just opened.

I went there today.

I feel woozy!


As I was driving to the mall, turning right and then let and then right and then left until I found the Target parking lot in the back, I was giddy. I felt like I was a kid on my way to Disneyland. When I finally walked inside, I could almost see a big banner hanging above the entrance, "The happiest place on earth." And then when I put my shopping cart on the shopping cart escalator, and stepped onto the people escalator to go upstairs, I felt like I was on a ride at Disneyland. Oh, but there's more...Target is my all-time favorite store. Starbucks is one of my favorite beverage places. There's a Starbucks inside the new Target! What more could a girl want!

6 comments:

Michele said...

It's funny, as I was reading this I was singing the 'Stuff Mart song' in my head and then I saw the title! I am right there with you on Target and Starbucks, too bad we don't live closer, we would get into all sorts of trouble together.

heidibelle said...

Sounds like fun! I didn't know they were putting in a Target there. You must be so excited, and with a Starbucks too!!!

Rebecca said...

OOOOoooh, I want to see! I didn't know they were done already. Last I heard they'd just started! We'll have to make that one of our day trips when we come down there in July, Lord willin' and the creek don't rise.

ATSmith said...

I could think of a few things (a girl could want) ... but I am glad that Target does it for ya!

hestermom said...

They also had very cute little easter hats and gloves in the dollar section...for anyone with little girls who might appreciate that sort of thing. Mine wears hers just about everyday now. =)

frisky said...

Yeah, that's gonna go over well with Billy when I tell him that's where we're having our next date night.