Thursday, January 10, 2008

Two Conversations

On the way home from preschool today, I asked Amber the same question I ask her every Tuesday and Thursday:
Mommy: Amber, How was preschool today?
Amber: Good. We have a new boy in our class.
Mommy: What's his name?
Amber: Moses.
Mommy: Is he nice?
Amber: Yes...He's cute.

Then tonight during dinner, Eric asked Amber the same question he asks every Tuesday and Thursday evening:
Daddy: Amber, How was preschool today?
Amber: Good. We have a new boy in our class.
Daddy: What's his name?
Amber: Moses.
Daddy: Is he nice?
Amber: He's a boy.

The conversation went on from there, but I had to run to the computer to record this funny paradox.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

He's a boy. . . He's cute. . . I hope this isn't going somewhere. ;)

ATSmith said...

That's what I got too Rebecca ... he's a boy and he's cute! hee hee ..

frisky said...

Oh, see, I think she doesn't want Daddy to know that she thinks a boy is cute! Good thing for you, Christine, she still confided in you at least.