Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Okay, so I've been tagged by my friend Becky. I'm supposed to tell you things I love and hate. This should be easy. Here goes:

I love (in random, off-the-top-of-my-head order):

- Arizona sunsets (ooh, I get to see some next week!)
- Chinese pugs and bull dogs (although I'm highly allergic)
- The smell of banana bread or pumpkin pie in the oven
- Cooking together with Eric (a rarity)
- Snuggling with my daughter Autumn right after she wakes up from a nap
- Listening to my daughter Amber sing songs that she's made up (half praise songs/half nursery rhymes!)
- Ink pens that don't leak and a cute set of note cards
- The sound of rain in the middle of the night
- Old, sappy, romantic movies
- Receiving hand-written notes/letters in the mailbox
- Arizona beating Arizona State in any sport

I hate:

- The word "hate"
- Barking Dogs
- My girls fighting
- Being late anywhere
- Headaches (though they are fewer)

Do you know how hard it was for me to make this list? I could have come up with dozens & dozens of things that I love and I had to grasp for things I hate.

Now, I tag:

Gina
Amber
Heidi

Jeff
Melanie

2 comments:

frisky said...

What!!! Oh crap, I hate challenges! There, there's one for 'ya.

No, really though, I'll start thinking of my list.

Rebecca said...

Ooh, I forgot about the after-nap snuggles. Those are the best!