Sunday, December 30, 2007

Success!

I just finished super-gluing four damaged ornaments and I did not get one drop of superglue on my fingers or hands! They're drying, so I have to resist the urge to check on them right now. (See my original Superglue story for some laughs.)

In other news, today Amber and I were pretending we were friends getting together at Starbucks. We were "ordering" our drinks, and Amber said with confidence, "I'll have a Decaf Mocha with caffeine and coffee in it." Sometimes she's just too darn cute!

2 comments:

frisky said...

Well, at least she knows she likes her caffeine... even though she's trying to hide behind the "decaf" label! That's so funny!
And, all I can say about the superglue is, wow! I'm so proud of you.

frisky said...

Okay, so I was telling Billy that Christine and Amber were "playing" Starbucks and what Amber had said and he's giving me the funniest look. He asked why they were "playing" Starbucks and I was then looking at him strangely, explaining that they were just pretending, like playing school or house. Then he started laughing... he thought I meant Christine and Amber Smith!! LOL!