Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Big Girl Bed

Sunday night, Autumn (2) graduated to a big girl bed! We took down the crib and put up a twin daybed that friends of ours gave us. She has done fine at night and not gotten out of bed. And she did well Monday and Tuesday during her nap. But today, she has gotten out of bed four times already to play in the room. Yikes! Oh, I have to go, I hear her playing in there AGAIN! Enjoy the pictures!
P.S. So, after going in the bedroom about seven times to tell Autumn to get back up in bed, I just checked on her. She's asleep at the end of the bed with her feet hanging over the side of the bed, as if she was going to get out of bed again, but fell asleep in the process! I would have taken a picture, but I'm afraid I'll wake her!

2 comments:

Kari Rodems said...

Oh my goodness... a big girl bed! How can that be... it seems like you just had her!?! Enjoy each stage, before you know it they will be 18 and 20 like mine :) xo

frisky said...

Aaah crap, that means Keira is next.
That's so funny that she fell asleep like that, too!