Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Price Is Right, Part 2

Finally, they are airing the Price Is Right episode that I was on (well, in the studio audience) back in early October. The episode will air at 10:00 a.m. this Wednesday, November 14 on CBS. We will be on vacation, so we will get to see it in our hotel room. If anyone wants to videotape it for us, that would be great! I'm sitting in the middle, toward the front with dark blue jeans, a white shirt and red sweater, waving my arms and screaming my head off! I'm sure you'll be able to see me.

Well, we're off on our family vacation to Cambria (central Calif. coast) for a week! Yay!!!!

1 comment:

hestermom said...

Well, I would have watched and recorded, but I don't have cable, and I got the message too late. But, I hope you guys are having a GREAT time on your vacation...can't wait to hear the stories when you get back! We missed you at Life Design!