Monday, November 26, 2007

"Nordhoff" the Red-Nosed Reindeer?

I think I've reached a record--more than two weeks without a post on my blog! We were on vacation for a week and then my parents visited from Arizona for a week. So, I am finally sitting down to post something. I don't have time to post about our vacation because Autumn just wandered in the office looking mischievous. So, here's a short one...

Yesterday and today we've been decorating the house for Christmas. This morning, Amber put on reindeer antlers and said, "Look, Daddy, I'm Nordhoff!"*

* For those out-of-towners reading my blog and thinking "What's so funny about that?" Nordhoff is the name of our local high school, and it's pronounced like Rudolf.

4 comments:

ATSmith said...

pretty cute Christine :)

try2bAsunbeam said...

Adorable!

frisky said...

Love it!!

Rebecca said...

Every time I see that red door it makes me smile. That is THE perfect red for a front door.