Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat!

Wow! This Halloween was packed-full of activities for us. Between birthdays and parties and trick-or-treating, we've been busy these past few weeks! Here's some snippets and pictures of our fun-filled holiday...

Train Ride to the Pumpkin Patch with Amber's preschool: I'm not sure who had more fun, me or the kids!

Pirates of the Caribbean: I threw myself a "Pirates of the Caribbean" costume party for my 38th birthday. Then, two days later we did the same thing for the Young Life teens at our house. I was Capt. Jack Sparrow and Eric was Will Turner. We really got into the theme of things and everyone had a great time!
Trick-or-treating and passing out candy: For the first time ever, Eric and I stayed home and passed out candy on Halloween. When we were first married, we lived on an apricot orchard in a guest house not visible to the public. Then we moved to another hidden guest house. Then we started going to the Harvest Festival at church. But this year we stayed home and I passed out candy while Eric took the girls around the neighborhood getting their own loot. It was so much fun! We had a lot of teens come to the house, which I love, and we got to know our neighbors a bit more. It was a lot of fun!

5 comments:

mandrews said...

So cute! :D

frisky said...

I love the banana that matches the house perfectly - so funny!
That worked out pretty good that my little Piglet had her other friends from the 100 acre woods there, too.

Michele said...

I knew as soon as you mentioned Halloween you'd be putting up cute pictures of the girls, but I never imagined I'd get to see you dressed as a pirate! That made my day! :-)

Dave & Katie said...

Very cute pictures...

heidibelle said...

Hey... those are so fun. Joe was Eyore this year so he would have fit right in with Autumn, Amber and Kiera. How fun. Great photos.