Friday, October 5, 2007

Fire Safety

*** Okay, another one about Amber (you don't have to read them, you know!) I'm not sure where I'd get half my blogging material if it weren't for my girls! ***

So, the other day I was going through a fire safety book with Amber. Our conversation went like this:

Mommy: Amber, you are never to play with matches.
Amber: I know, Mommy, unless we're playing "Go Fish."
Mommy: No, Amber, you are NEVER to play with matches!
Amber (exasperated): I know, I know, Mommy, unless we're playing "Go Fish."
(Okay, so some of you have caught on by now, but I was still clueless.)
Mommy: NO, Amber, you are NEVER EVER to play with matches!!
Amber: Yes, but what if we're playing "Go Fish" and I get a match, then we're allowed, right?

She is too smart!

1 comment:

try2bAsunbeam said...

oh my!!! lol!! I didn't catch on either so don't be too hard on yourself!