Monday, September 17, 2007

Documentary of Eric

I get to post my first video on my blog...but it's not about me, or even my kids. Below is a link to a video, a documentary that our friend made of Eric and his mobile automotive business. Our friend, Greg, works at Brooks Institute of Photography and did this video for the students to see. I hope you enjoy it. It's only five minutes long.

While watching the video, I laughed when I saw Eric writing in his daytimer with one of my flower pens that I made. He's been using my flower pens for years. When I first approached him about using such a girly pen for such a manly job (there go the roles again--see previous blog), he said that he liked them because they are hard to lose, and his customers always comment on how nice they are.

As I continued to watch the video, I started to cry. I am so proud of my husband...his work ethic...his generosity...his Christ-like attitude. Well, you'll just have to watch the video to see what I'm talking about. Then let me know what you think.

http://www.zinkwazi.com/wp/2007/09/16/eric-hodge/

9 comments:

frisky said...

That was so awesome! I think his pen was just "lovely", too! I feel honored to call your husband my friend. Love you guys.

Ryan said...

Very fun guys. I even saw myself in it for about half a second in Paul's office.

Love My Family said...

Yes Christine I would be proud too.Your husband is awesome.

Tracy

heidibelle said...

That was really fun. I liked the photo of Amber too. Cute!

eccobellea said...

We love you guys! What a wonderful life! God bless you! ~Lea

Michele said...

Thanks for posting that- it's fun to see what his typical day is like from over here in Phoenix! And I must say, that picture of Amber is gorgeous- hope you get a copy of it.

ATSmith said...

That is so awesome! Love the part about not really believing in retirement -- so against where our world is headed.

Melanie said...

Finally had quite time to watch and loved it! What an awesome keepsake!

Debbie said...

Yeah. Great photo of Amber, and the pen was so funny. I also laughed at his laptop propped on top of an empty coffee cup. That was really cool to see.-Deb