Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Helmet Law for Kids

Tomorrow morning Eric and I are leaving for a 4-day trip to Catalina Island on our boat...just the two of us! Yipee! Eric's parents are coming to our house to watch the girls. So, I've been writing out instructions and leaving little notes around the house. I was getting tired of writing yet another note, so the very last one I wrote--and taped to Amber's bicycle helmet--said this, Amber must wear her helmet if out front--it's the law!

I inadvertently left out the words while riding her bicycle. After I taped the note to the helmet, I laughed when I read the misprint! If I hadn't caught my mistake, Eric's parents might have wondered just what sort of strange laws we have in our little town.

4 comments:

IslandHopperGirl said...

That's funny! You guys Have fun! God bless.

Melanie said...

Oh my! That was funny! Abby can't wait to get a "bike hat" for her birthday!

Kari Rodems said...

relax...enjoy!

Dave & Katie said...

You're so funny...have a great time!