Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Another Mommy Milestone

I’ve been spit up on, thrown up on and peed on. I’ve had runny poop shot in my direction as I changed a diaper. I’ve gotten into bed to cuddle with my daughter and discovered I was lying on top of dried boogers (that’s another story altogether!). I’ve had my shirt used as a snot rag and a napkin.

Well, today I added another item to my not-so-glamorous mommy resumeʹ. I got my toddler out of her crib after her nap, and as I was holding her, she grabbed ahold of my long hair and used it to wipe her runny nose. Nice!

3 comments:

frisky said...

All I have to say is.... NASTY!!!!

ATSmith said...

Oh man! What was your response? Just curious ....

Christine H. said...

Amber,

Oh, I just laughed when it happened. Those things rarely bother me at all...it's the disobedience and disrespect that gets to me! : )