Monday, June 25, 2007

Hodge Lodge Humor


Kids aren't the only ones that say cute and funny things. This morning Eric and I were reading a fairy tale book to Amber. After we finished, she started re-telling the rhymes by memory, transposing two fairy tales:

Amber: Old Mother Hubbard lived in a shoe. She had so many children...
Eric: How cute, she's mixing up the fairy tales!

Then it was Eric's turn. As he made lunch, he quoted fairy tales out loud.

Eric: Nat King Cole was a merry old soul...
Christine: (laughter)
Eric: What's so funny?

5 comments:

Jeff Frazee said...

Cute... and great photo of Eric and Amber. How cute they are!!!

heidibelle said...

Ok that is the second time I have commented while signed on as Jeff. I need my own computer... :)

IslandHopperGirl said...

That's hillarious! Anyways, You are one cool person! I recently just made my blog, but i can't put out as much stuff as you. not safe, y'know? Well, I think It's awesome that you like some of the same movies as me. If you have an e-mail, you can e-mail me. I'd love to get to know you better. i'll ttyl. buh-bye!

ATSmith said...

: )

Kari Rodems said...

I love that! Love the stories about your family...sounds like ya'll have a lot of fun together! ox