Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Promises

I am a writer, so I guess it was about time that I had my own blog. I've always said, "When I die, I hope someone reads my journals." (I fill about one each year.) So in case you never get to read my journals, I hope this blog offers you a glimpse into my life as a wife and mother. I promise you that it will be filled with stories about two little girls and the lessons I learn from them. I promise you it will be spiritual because I am a spiritual being. I promise you it will be fun because I love to have fun. And--who knows--maybe even my husband will post a story on here. If he does, I promise you it will be about spearfishing.

Enough said, it's late and I've been at this blog thing all day.
Happy reading!

9 comments:

mandrews said...

I am so excited that you have your own blog now! I have always enjoyed your writing and I can't wait to continue reading your journal. Happy Blogging!

hestermom said...

The long-awaited...I am so excited, because we are on this journey together, and I want more than once a week...I want the real life everyday moments, because that's how we really grow together, and I am so absolutely honored to call you friend. You already have a link on my blog since I know I'll be here often! God bless you!

rebecca said...

Yay! I miss all you Ojai peoples. It's not the same doing MOPs up here without you. Now I feel a little more connected. :)

Ryan said...

Wow, looks great!

ATSmith said...

You go girl! Just wait ... now everyday when you are doing your mom-thing you will think -- I need to blog about this, or that, or that's a great idea .. but hopefully your memory and energy stay with you until you finally have time to jot everything down at the end of the day. I'm with Lisa -- let's hear the real stuff!

Tracyrobison said...

You always have great things to say.I can't wait to hear all about your jouney.I think we will all be hooked to our computers now with everyones blogs..

Heidi said...

Hey Christine,
Good job on your blog. It looks great and I'm looking forward to getting your updates.
Heidi

frisky said...

I feel myself getting sucked in as I'm reading all this. I'm sure I'm next in the "Blog World"... I know my extended far-far-away family would love it (I hope!). You're inspiring me Christine!! Yours looks great, although, really, like I need to read yet ANOTHER blog! hee-hee!
Love ~ Gina

Sharon said...

Christine, your writings & pics made me smile right away !!! Just what I needed. I love it. Thanks for making my day.